Benefits of Working with Phones Plus
Finding reliable telephone system installation and repair services can be difficult enough. When you manage a regional or national company with multiple locations or franchises in several States, finding consistent, uniform business phone systems that allow for easy, dependable telecommunications can be a real challenge.
Serving Franchises and National Accounts
The project management team at Phones Plus has worked with companies such as Giant Eagle, Hills, Ames, CoGos, Cookers, Phar-Mor, Speedway, the PA Turnpike Commission, Marriott Corporation, Allegheny General Hospital, and UPMC Health System, just to name a few of the 40 national and regional businesses who have taken advantage of our experience with business phone systems, cabling & wiring, service and support.
You too can work with Phones Plus to form a strategic alliance, providing exceptional phone system support, for your local outlets and franchises within our Service Area.
Visit our Contact Us page and Phone Plus will give you a FREE Cost Savings Analysis at your convenience! We do our best to accommodate our customers’ needs within the same day and most areas within 24 hours.
We strive for excellence and have an outstanding record for service, which is our priority. The benefits to your company from forming a strategic alliance with Phones Plus include:
- Advanced technologies such as Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP) and T1 Lines for efficient and cost-effective telecommunications
- Custom designed and programmed systems able to increase productivity through
- Advanced call distribution and routing (even making your cell phone a part of the office)
- Wireless headsets and hands free solutions
- Voicemail boxes, conference calls, “follow me” features, and more
- Music, product and company customized announcements on hold
- Pay Phones for your customers, from installation and maintenance to collection and repair services
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP)
- Computer to Telephone Integration (CTI)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Business Phone Systems
At Phones Plus, we specialize in the following phone systems:
- ESI Systems
- Avaya Partner, Partner II, Merlin, Magix, Legend, IP500
- Norstar MICS, CICS, Option 11, 61
- AT&T Classic
- Toshiba DK, Strata
- Data and Voice Lines, Modem, Fax
- Paging Systems, Intercom/Paging Systems
- Voicemail, Music-On-Hold
- Computer/Telephone Cabling
- Fiber Optic, DSL, or Internet Access and T1/Line Carriers
- Keyless entry and CCTV
- Computers and Networking
Network Engineering Support, including
- Network connectivity
- Basic installation and configuration
- Routers, Hubs, Switches and Patch Panels
- Project Management and Technical Training available
- Security Assessment and Support
- Wiring Capabilities
Enjoy the cost savings possible when Phones Plus provides wiring and cabling for your business phone systems, security systems, and computer networks all at once! Phones Plus is experienced with Cat3, Cat5 and Cat6 Cable, Fiber Optic, Video, and Low voltage.
Phones Plus is also your source for closed circuit TV monitoring, keyless entry systems, and security systems. Why? It’s more economical for you, our customer, to have all the cabling and wiring for phones, computers, and security systems installed at the same time, by the same personnel. Let the experts’ do it right, once, allowing you to reduce costs and centralize responsibility.